Singularity Tech Day is here!
Índice de contenidos
IA Online Tech Conference
The second edition of the Singularity Tech Day organized by Plain Concepts will take place on the 2nd of December in a 100% online format.
The Singularity Tech Day is a day of innovation and learning focused on presenting the latest technological innovations in Artificial Intelligence. During the day we will analyze different solutions based on this technology and its adoption in the business world.
Do you want to discover the latest advances in Artificial Intelligence and its applications in the current business scenario?
Why should you attend?
- 3 tracks (2 in English)
- +10 companies
- +20 speakers
- +15 tech and business sessions
Here are some of our first confirmed speakers…
- David Carmona | General Manager, AI & Innovation at Microsoft will give the Keynote. This session will be broadcast on all tracks.
- Juliet Moreiro | Cloud Partner Engineer at Google will give the session Cloud AutoML at the Tech English Track
- Eduardo Matallanas | Senior Data Scientist at Cabify will give the session Lykeion, one ML platform to rule them all at the Business English Track
- Daniela Solís | Artificial Intelligence Team Lead at Plain Concepts will give the session TinyML: The next wave in AI at the Tech English Track
- Fran Pérez | Data Software Development Engineer at Plain Concepts will give his session Los 7 puntos en común de los experimentos altamente efectivos at the Business/Tech Spanish Track
- Guenda Sciancalepore | Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft will give her session Level up your game using Azure and Reinforcement Learning! at the Tech English Track
- Pablo Doval | Principal Data Architect at Plain Concepts will give his session about Sidra Data Platform at the Business English Track
- Angela Kim | IAPA Top 10 Analytics Leaders 2020 & Women in AI APAC Ambassador will give her session at the Tech English Track
- Marcel Franke | Senior Cloud Solution Architect for Data & AI at Microsoft will give his session Democratizing AI to empower individuals, organizations and society at the Business English Track
- Clara Molinuevo | Product Manager at Kiro Grifols will give her session AI: Think globally, act locally at the Business English Track
- Adrián González | Machine Learning Engineer at Seldon will give his session Seamless MLOps with Seldon and MLflow at the Tech English Track
- Ignasi Paredes | Lead Data Scientist at Nestlé will give his session Fighting Phishing with Deep Learning and Image Recognition at the Business English Track
- Luis Marzá | Head of Digital Transformation at SENER will give his session at the Business/Tech Spanish Track
- Lara Lloret | Researcher at the Institute of Physics of Cantabria – CSIC will give her session Transformando la atención médica mediante Deep Learning at the Business/Tech Spanish Track
- Mario Cortés | PMO manager and Business Partner at AENOR will give his session at the Business/Tech Spanish Track
- Research Team | The Research Team at Plain Concepts will give their final session Rediscovery the meaning of technology. This session will be broadcast on all tracks
TAnd more information and speakers coming soon! ? Stay tuned through this post or Twitter.
2019 Video Summary
Get your ticket and make a difference
In this edition, we wanted to focus on sharing knowledge with the community and facilitating access to the talks, while at the same time helping those most affected in these difficult times.
For this reason, the registration to the event is completely free. However, at the time of registration, you have the option to do so by donating an amount of your choice which will go entirely to the organization’s World Central Kitchen.
The work of the World Central Kitchen
Founded by celebrity chef José Andrés, World Central Kitchen (WCK) is a non-profit organization that uses the power of food to strengthen communities in times of crisis.
To help combat the COVID-19 crisis, World Central Kitchen is working to activate thousands of restaurants and kitchens around the world to fight hunger while combating the economic crisis: paying local restaurants to cook for the most vulnerable communities, thus keeping restaurants open and employees with a job.
In Spain, they launched the #ChefsForSpain, in which local chefs who have had to close their restaurants due to the pandemic are working to provide food to the most affected cities, neighborhoods, and communities.
How will the event take place?
The event will take place 100% online. On the day of the event, you will receive the links to access the sessions on your email. You just need a good internet connection and that’s it!
In which language will the event take place?
The event will take place mainly in English, with two tracks in that language, one business and one technical, although we will have an exclusive track in Spanish with technical and business talks.
How can I contact the event organizer if I have any questions?
If you have any other questions about the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.