Data-Driven Digital Transformation in the Legal Sector
Discover how legal firms can use data and embrace Digital Transformation by Plain Concepts and Microsoft.
Join Plain Concepts and Microsoft to hear more about how you – legal firms – can utilize data to optimize your practice, and embrace the Digital Transformation.
1. Trends and Insights in the Legal Sector.
2. The Art of the Possible – Learn more about leveraging existing data to gain business insights, identify actionable steps, and drive business value.
Concrete examples of how Plain Concepts is helping legal firms:
- Accelerate internal business processes
- Centralize knowledge through document and case classification for best-practice sharing and accelerated learning.
- Forecast settlement probability
- Optimize case management lifecycle and churn analysis
- And even generate new revenue streams!
3. Next step you can take with Plain Concepts if interested:
• Data Strategy Workshop – An ideation session with our Data lead, to understand your needs, and outline solutions.
• Data Readiness Assessment and Architecture Design – A deep-dive into current Data estate, and solution implementation design.
UK Growth Strategy Lead at Plain Concepts
What I love most about technology is that it is the closest thing we have to magic!
Feel free to connect with me, always happy to help.
Pablo Álvarez Doval
Partner & General Manager at Plain Concepts | Principal Data Architect | Microsoft AI MVP
Microsoft UK Data & AI Lead for the Legal Industry
I am responsible for leading customers through transformational projects, embracing the transition to Cloud Computing and utilising the power of Microsoft and its Azure Data and Machine Learning Platform to increase revenue, drive operational efficiencies and provide a superior customer and employee experience.