- Analysis: they are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To this end, their browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer them.
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
Own cookies: They are used and managed only by the owner of this website.
Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by the service provider that also processes the data obtained through cookies, such as www.google.com, or social network service providers.
The identification of who uses the cookies, the type of cookies used and other details are indicated below:
|The owner of this website||They store information about what you do during a single session, pages you visit, etc.
They are called session cookies and are stored temporarily in memory.
|They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed or the session ends.|
|Google Analytics||Collect information about users’ navigation on the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data on a statistical level.||Google Analytics|
|Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin||To know the actions that people carry out on the website and to reach audiences that are interested in the different social networks.|
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Please refer to the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you accept third party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
Below are links to information on how to manage cookies for the most commonly used browsers:
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
– Delete Cookies: Click All Cookies and Site Data…
– Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty the cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click :
1. Select Tools – Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing History” section, click Delete Browsing History on Exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete Cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click on:
For more information on Microsoft Edge click on:
1. Select Firefox – History – Clear Recent History.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins.
4. Using the “Clear Time Range” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click :
1. Select the Safari icon – Edit – Restore Safari.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear History, Delete All Website Data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click on:
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
Cookies options control the way Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click on:
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
If you wish to reject the Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information about you is sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.